Design and Recruiting are proven successful career paths for remote workers. Allora coaches Anina and Rachel have navigated their own careers in those areas and helped countless others do the same.
Are you looking to explore a new remote career? Perhaps you are planning a career pivot to design or recruiting to prioritize working remotely?
Designers and recruiters are excellent communicators and highly adaptable. These skills are also critical to working remotely. Opportunities for these careers can be found internationally and apply to many industries. Anina and Rachel will share examples from their own experiences as global UX designers and recruiters and answer your questions about these career paths.
Join Allora Collective coaches Anina Lambrechts and Rachel Meda for this Q&A about remote career paths for designers and recruiters.
They’ll answer your questions about:
● Transferable skills for remote careers
● Key elements of a designer’s portfolio
● Best metrics for a recruiter’s resume
● Job search networking
● Working internationally as a designer or a recruiter
● Managing your calendar as a remote recruiter or designer
● Career development and growth in design and recruiting.
Sign up, submit your questions, and they’ll also answer your questions that come into the live chat!
Remote UX Design Coach
Global Career & Relocation Coach
PowerToFly Events & Community Ambassador